Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges, and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Rider Engagement drives Deliveroo's relationship with riders, building a community and keeping them at the heart of everything we do. The key role of Engagement is to translate rider feedback into meaningful change that improves the overall rider experience and, in turn, communicates these improvements back across the fleet.
Through a deep understanding of what riders want, engagement represents the voice of the rider across the business to ensure that Deliveroo is the company that riders choose to work with now and into the future.
- Write and design content for a wide variety of media including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, EDMs and web while adhering to brand communication and design guidelines.
- Strengthen the company’s core branding in relation to anything rider-related
- Support the Rider Engagement Team in the planning and execution of Rider-focused events
- Identify and understanding key challenges faced by Riders through face-to-face engagement, surveys and other formal and informal means and then filtering this throughout the wider business for action
- Regularly share information with Riders of outcomes and actions taken based on their feedback, such as new app feature or changes in operational processes
- Work with data to assess the effectiveness of campaigns and initiatives, then using those insights to guide future plans
- Work with other teams within Rider Operations and the broader business on interesting cross-functional projects and collaborations
- Flair for creative content ideation, production, basic copywriting and design across multiple content formats
- Clear and engaging communication skills in person, on the phone and in writing
- Comfortable and confident in engaging groups through both discussions and presentations
- Refined interpersonal skills, ability to empathise and connect with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas clearly
Good to Have
- Experience in industry-leading software and technologies such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Google suites or related software
- Basic know-how on software such as After Effects, Premiere Pro
- 20 days Annual Leave
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free Delivery and access to special offers
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Never go thirsty: Coffee machine and stocked fridges
- Daily breakfast, healthy snacks and fruits
- Group insurance covering hospitalisation & surgical, extended major medical, medical outpatient & outpatient specialist and dental
- Voluntary dependent insurance
- Parent friendly working culture with Enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefit and Mother’s room available in office
- Access to tons of Learning and Development tools and Training
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around. #OCS #LI-KI1