As a Team Lead Account Management, you'll lead a team of Account Managers and Account Associates and you will report to the Senior Account Management Lead and you will be part of the FR Local team. You will develop the strategy focusing on the Partners (Core business), grow the order volume and market share within your market, by partnering with the largest Local accounts and top local brands; optimize the Deliveroo partnership with the ambition to secure a long term relationship, bring new ways of working in high-end account management gold standards whilst managing the overall Deliveroo profitability of your strategic Partner portfolio.
You will have up to 10 people within your team, and you will be accountable for their development plan, their success and learning curve at Deliveroo; setting the right KPIs and OKRs that you think are the most relevant to monitor your market. Your role will be commercially focused, however you will work with teams including, operations, marketing, Editions and product teams to ensure we, Deliveroo, remain the most preferred platform to those local and strategic Partners.
The Team Lead Account Management will need to deploy a hyper local strategy (locally grounded, with a “boots on the ground” approach), get a 360° view of the business with an end to end business understanding and strategic drive. In other words, you are leading one of the largest market in the world, and you bring your creativity to the service of our Partners and Deliveroo.
What you'll do
- Leading the strategy for Partners within your market;
- Setting your own local ambitions with bold timelines;
- Creating joint business plans with the restaurant groups in your assigned market, identifying key business challenges, defining mutual goals and finding compelling ways to solve them;
- Establishing a regular cadence of interaction with key stakeholders at each restaurant group to include quarterly business planning, monthly reviews and weekly touchpoints
- Supporting your team (Account Managers, Account Associates) to develop the operational plan for Deliveroo in your market and / or across other Regions;
- Setting and achieve regional targets;
- Being the face of Deliveroo to top restaurant partners - establishing relationships with our top restaurants and attending to partner events;
- Leading negotiations and be accountable of the scorecard / Gold standards within your market;
- Collaborating with our hyper local restaurant marketing and rider operations teams to improve efficiency and improve customer outcomes;
- Creating a commercial value proposition for your portfolio of restaurants, identifying opportunities to deepen, expand and grow in a way that is mutually beneficial to restaurant groups and Deliveroo alike;
- Growing and exceeding customer satisfaction, restaurant health and Deliveroo output metrics for your portfolio of restaurants;
- Becoming a trusted advisor to your key restaurant stakeholders, delivering core business performance whilst providing strategic insights, opinions and guidance about Deliveroo, restaurant competitors and the industry as a whole.
- 6+ years working in commercially focused roles
- Experience managing medium-sized account management teams
- Highly analytical
- Mix of both strategy and execution experience
- Comfortable handling negotiations with business owners or C-suite operators
- Relationship-building and communication skills whether face-to-face, through phone or email
- You will be in the field often, which will require travel (depending on the needs)
- Previous general management experience, or experience running your own business would be desirable
- Fluent in French and English is required
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, aiming to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business, and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.