Analyst, Signature Care
The Global Care Operations team
The Care team at Deliveroo supports our customers from all sides of the marketplace. The Signature partner management team is responsible for managing the relationships of those partners that use Deliveroo’s Care as a Service (CaaS) solution, and our internal Care Operations teams.
In this role you'll be involved in three key areas:
- Analysing channel, queue and agent performance (e.g. service level balancing, agent efficiency)
- Identifying trends in performance and conducting root cause analysis (e.g. understanding gaps in performance)
- Helping deliver high quality and informative business updates to external stakeholders - some of the biggest names in the restaurant industry
What you’ll be doing
- Analysing performance of our frontline service queues (voice, chat, email) across our CaaS operation
- Identifying performance gaps for (outsourced) partners and internal/external stakeholders (e.g. escalations teams)
- Relentlessly driving performance by surfacing issues, opportunities and threats across the Care operation
- Owning weekly updates to senior stakeholders (internal and external) and producing high quality, action orientated insights to drive performance improvement
- Helping deliver KPIs and OKRs for the team
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 1+ years’ experience as an Operations Analyst in a fast moving and dynamic company or is a recent graduate looking for their first operational role
- Is detail and action orientated, with an understanding of performance improvement projects (e.g. root cause analysis / backlog reduction strategies)
- Is not afraid to speak up when working with more senior stakeholders and partners
- Has excellent communication skills and a solid analytical background (e.g. Excel pivot tables and INDEX MATCH, SQL)
- Can deliver high quality updates in a timely manner (using both Slides and Docs)
- Takes personal accountability for quality and accuracy of their work
- Has prior experience in the restaurant or contact centre business (not essential, but highly desirable)
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.