Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.
Reporting to the FR Head of Rider Services & Compliance, you are responsible for ensuring that our rider partners can always find an answer to their question and that our support teams have a solid understanding of our internal support management processes.
We want to offer the best rider support in the industry. Deeply embedded within the operations processes of Deliveroo, Rider Support is central to our continued success through its impact on rider retention and rider satisfaction.
Job Spec - Responsibilities
- Responsible for executing large scale global projects related to Rider Support with the support of our global team.
- Review and standardize our existing local support content (macros, FAQ) ensuring our communications are compliant with Deliveroo's standards
- Own communication and reporting to key stakeholders.
- Improve our service levels by continually driving performance improvements from the internal team and our external vendor.
- Have a real impact on key metrics in Rider Operations:
- Ticket SLA
- Fee accuracy
- Improve quality scores
- Achieve optimal TP/person
- Ensure cross training processes in place
- Support our legal team to handle requests from authorities
- Be the Rider advocate - our focus is not only on KPIs, but on being the voice of the riders to give them the best possible experience with Deliveroo.
Job Spec - Core competencies
- Adaptable Fixer - enthusiastic, flexible & adaptable with the ability to remove barriers & bottlenecks via facilitation, creativity & resourcefulness. Don’t slavishly follow processes if they aren’t right.
- Can build “stuff” - approaches, processes, tools and structured change methodologies
- Change Management - knows how to flow meaningful changes through a large organisation to drive adoption and ensure success
- Analytical and strategic – able to ‘think big’ as well as execute ‘on-the-fly’ via understanding the dynamics of our business and the Operations Support team specifically.
- Inquisitive and forward-thinking - curious, thoughtful and happy to question the status-quo. Keeps pushing for further improvements
- Knows how to prioritise - the ability to determine what needs immediate attention and is of the highest value, while keeping stakeholders informed
- Effective communicator - needs to be able to explain complex process to a range of stakeholders in a way that can paint a clear picture, helps us solve a problem, get executive support, or train new team members.