When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most growing industry in the world, so join us for the ride.
The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. Contrast that with the digital change of countless other industries - from banking and travel to retail and communications - it's clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun.
- Manage processes, media partners & internal stakeholders to deliver best in class digital brand campaigns
- Act as a central point of contact for our local markets for digital campaigns and support central executional best practices
- Work closely with our ATL media agency in order to deliver 360 responses to campaign briefs, apply knowledge of offline channels to identify opportunities to improve campaign plans
- Work closely with our internal creative team & media partners to deliver digital-first creative across all platforms
- Own our creative testing framework and testing roadmap to help us understand what makes a great digital creative & achieve creative excellence
- Develop and iterate on planning toolkits, templates and best practices in digital media planning and buying
- Iterate on our digital media planning process to streamline briefing from local marketing teams and improve transparency of plans. Identify pain points and implement solutions to fix them in a timely manner.
- Use your expert knowledge to support the team on wider strategic projects to improve effectiveness of our brand campaigns
- Be a thought leader and step change our in-house planning capabilities
- Be the guardian of our brand message across all digital touch points
What we’re looking for
- Digital marketing allrounder with cross-channel media planning experience either at an agency or in-house team
- Proven ability to execute high impact digital strategies to drive shifts in upper funnel metrics
- Excellent understanding of paid social channels such as Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok & Pinterest
- Proven ability in managing stakeholders at all levels of a business and proactively building relationships with them
- Creative agility, willingness to test new ideas and iterate constantly to improve performance
- Analytical thinking and ability to dissect campaign performance and turn into actionable insights
- Experience measuring the effectiveness of digital marketing & the interaction effects with wider media
- Excellent presentation skills, turning media strategies into compelling stories
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.