12 Month FTC
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
Our Financial Operations team has a vacancy for a Payment Specialist.
- Work with the Senior Payment Specialist to provide timely processing of all payments going out of the business daily.
- Handle internal and external queries, from numerous sources and identify the appropriate processes and procedures to resolve them.
- Work closely with Accounts Payable to resolve queries from external vendors and suppliers in a timely manner.
- Forecast new Business payments in a timely manner for Treasury and AP team daily (B/F 11am)
- Work with Payments Senior with the coordination of payment related projects helping to build relations with both internal and external partners to achieve specified outcomes.
- Work with Snr Payments Specialist and Senior Finance Analyst with monthly bank reconciliations across all countries
- Constantly seek improvements to existing systems and processes and implement work with the Senior payment Specialist to implement these.
- Work closely with Payments Senior Specialist in the coordination of payment related projects helping to build relations with both internal and external partners to achieve specified outcomes.
- Previous payments experience
- Strong understanding of the payments process including usage of different banking systems and online platforms.
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Dealing with multi country/currency transactions
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure and to work to demanding deadlines
- Excellent analytical and observational skills
- Able to independently represent the function to internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using NetSuite/Blackline/ReconArt
- Experience working for a multinational company.
- Relevant Qualifications
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.