As the scale and complexity of Deliveroo grows, we’re looking for a talented storyteller and wordsmith to join our B2B Marketing team, reporting into the Global Head of Content Marketing. You will work closely with the Product Marketing, Acquisition Marketing and Program Marketing teams to produce a wide variety of creative copy for different marketing channels to acquire and engage our partners (restaurants and groceries) globally.
You should be a strategic thinker who brings value to every project by approaching it with a curious mind and a creative eye. You know how to ask the right questions and distill the answers down into crisp, compelling copy.
What you will be doing:
- Write, proofread and edit a high volume of copy across channels including CRM emails, website, landing pages, Help Centre articles and short tablet notifications
- Create partner case studies, testimonials, how-to guides and other related content
- Keep an eye on industry trends to develop thought leadership and long-form pieces of content
- Working with the Acquisition marketing team to create compelling messaging that helps food businesses on a daily basis while promoting our solutions at different stages of their buying journey
- Work alongside the Product Marketing team to craft compelling positioning statements, elevator pitches and descriptions prior to new product and feature launches
- Work with stakeholders in the business to amend or redevelop copy in response to feedback, while staying true to the brand
- Optimise content and measure success to ensure continuous improvement
- Establish content best practices across channels
- Be the custodian of our partner tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Maintain a creative bar of excellence
- Manage multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience of 3+ years as a copywriter, journalist or blogger for a B2B audience
- English, journalism or similar degree, 2:1 or above
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong mix of creative, analytic, and strategic skills with demonstrated ability to translate complex concepts into compelling digital storytelling.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-evolving industry
- Faultless spelling and grammar, and a good eye for detail
- Exceptional time-management and organisation skills
Good to have
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices, such as keyword analysis
- Image-editing, photography or illustration skills
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.