As the scale and complexity of Deliveroo grows, we’re looking for a self-starter and organised Global Program Marketing Senior Executive reporting into the Global Head of B2B Marketing to lead the planning, briefing and management of large multi-channel campaigns to acquire and engage our partners (restaurants and groceries) globally.
You will be working closely with the Marketing Strategy teams (Product Marketing, Content and Acquisition), our extended teams to plan, design and localise the campaigns and the Marketing Ops squad who will build and execute the campaigns. You will also be responsible for streamlining marketing processes and ways of working between Marketing teams.
In this position, you will:
- Manage programs and projects from concept development and planning through implementation to measurement and analysis
- Address business problem statements shared by the Strategy Squads (Product Marketing, Content and Acquisition) and ideate global marketing campaigns (incl. campaign idea, channel mix, program logic, optimisation plan etc)
- Come up with bold ideas and recommendations - campaigns, initiatives, tactics
- Create and own marketing briefs and engage with Studio (copywriters and designers), localisation, Legal and the Marketing Ops team who execute the campaigns
- Work closely with the local markets to have the content reviewed and approved
- Be accountable for the successful delivery of the campaigns within agreed timelines
- Manage the momentum of your projects and keep stakeholders up-to-date by providing weekly updates and leading monthly or quarterly business reviews when relevant
- Own the reporting at campaign/program level
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement, lean and agile thinking
- Streamline marketing processes and ways of working and establish strong collaboration between the Marketing team as well as extended teams
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Psychology, Human Resources, Marketing or related field. Degree level education 2:1 or above
- Minimum 3 years experience planning and executing complex multi-channel campaigns and automated programs in multiple markets
- Experience in CRM and marketing automation
- B2B marketing background
- Highly organised with strong project management skills
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround times
- Strives for operational excellence with great attention to detail
- Experience building a narrative from data to generate recommendations and support business decisions
- Natural communicator, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Good to have
- Experience with reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Salesforce and Looker/Tableau is highly desirable
- Experience working with remote, geographically-distributed teams
- Agile, Lean, Prosci, Prince2 Practitioner, or other Process Improvement methodologies
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.