As the scale and complexity of Deliveroo grows, we’re looking for a passionate and organised Global CRM Operations Executive to join our expanding team. This is a perfect opportunity to learn for someone at the start of their career, build relationships and gain expertise from working alongside industry leaders.
You will be working closely with the B2B Marketing Program Management team who are responsible for articulating and planning the requirements for multi-channel communications. This role will be responsible for the end to end build and execution of these initiatives.
The successful candidate will also work closely with the Partner Onboarding team to recommend new tools to set up in order to deliver best-in-class CRM comms and maximise engagement from our B2B partners.
- Owning the end-to-end execution of global B2B marketing planned campaigns, lifecycle programmes and operational communications
- Hands-on experience with CRM marketing platforms. Preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Pardot or other reputable B2B/B2C platforms e.g. Braze, Oracle Responsys, Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Marketo, Hubspot etc.
- Having a methodical approach to email and landing page QA testing
- Implementing an efficient email production process with internal stakeholders to execute a high number of global campaigns effectively under tight deadlines
- Building and optimising email and landing page marketing master templates, as well as launching experiments to deliver high-performing B2B marketing campaigns and lifecycle programmes
- Building audience segments that adhere to our B2B contact strategy and apply control groups where applicable
- Ensuring the tracking is set up and working across all channels (email, landing pages, tablet notifications, help centre articles and webinars) to enable the business to track results and marketing impact
- Monitoring inbound data processes and maintenance updates in our CRM marketing platforms to ensure lifecycle automated programs and campaigns are deployed as expected
- Working closely with the Partner Onboarding team to onboard new tools in order to deliver best-in-class CRM comms and maximise engagement from our B2B partners
- Create and update marketing platform internal documentation and training material
- Reporting on marketing operational performance stats for all channel communications
- Degree level education 2:1 or above
- On the job experience of 1-2 years using CRM Marketing tools.
- Analytical mindset, comfortable analysing the success of CRM campaigns
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Experience in database selection, management and targeting
- Natural communicator, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player - willing to go the extra mile to meet tight deadlines and an ability to inspire and motivate team members to do the same
- Able to work effectively remotely when required
Good to have
- B2B marketing background
- Experience working in a multinational / multi-market organisation
- Knowledge of relational data modelling
- SQL and AMPscript knowledge
- CMS knowledge e.g. Prismic
Deliveroo is a hyperlocal three-sided marketplace. Our platform connects local consumers, restaurants and grocers, and riders to fulfil a mission critical, emotional purchase in under 30 minutes.
Our mission is to build the definitive online food company. We want to be the platform that people turn to whenever they think about food.
Over the past eight years we have obsessed over every detail of how to create the best online food content and delivery experience, becoming experts in the technology and logistics that make our marketplace work seamlessly.
Today we now operate in 11 markets, with over 100,000 riders who deliver orders from 159,000 food merchants to millions of consumers. Every single month, every single year, we focus on getting better, focusing on great food and being customer-obsessed.
And we’re just getting started
The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. Contrast that with the digital disruption of countless other industries - from banking and travel to retail and communications - it’s clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun.
We are already a multi-billion dollar company that is more than doubling in size every year. Deliveroo came top in the FT’s’ list of Europe’s fastest-growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte’s ‘UK Top 50’ two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.