Client Partner Lead, Media & eCommerce
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Deliveroo Media & eCommerce (formerly "Commercial Partnerships") is the 3rd party retail media, sampling and eCommerce marketing platform for consumer brands wanting to drive more demand on the Deliveroo platform. We partner with leading global consumer brands to help them drive their advertising reach, product trial and sales conversion rates. We have a range of roles available across sales, strategy and operations as we seek to build out this exciting business.
This role will be responsible for driving share of wallet with our top FMCG advertisers, selling the full suite of services that comprises Digital Advertising (in-app, social, e-mail), Data Licences, and Sampling (and other delivery media) for our Editions network. The desired candidate will be an experienced sales professional with significant experience in digital media and enterprise account management.
This is a senior individual contributor sales role that is 100% focused on revenue generation with our top FMCG advertisers
- Maximises share of wallet with FMCG advertisers
- End to end ownership of the growth (depth & breadth) of the commercial relationship with the assigned book of business
- Structures long term commercial agreements that are operationally feasible, profitable and ambitious
- Build and maintains revenue opportunity pipeline that generates targeted revenue outcome
- Develops and practises external thought leadership that supports awareness of Deliveroo Media & Ecommerce and new opportunity generation within the set of managed accounts
The role requires strong sales experience, track record of exceeding financial targets, and media/advertising experience within e-commerce:
- Background - 5+ years experience in digital media and/or e-commerce
- Results focus - full ownership of revenue target and the ability to launch tactical sales activation initiatives to ensure revenue targets are met
- Commercial and account management - ability and experience to manage the assigned accounts with a robust account management framework that focused on shared value creation and ultimately growth of share of wallet with Deliveroo Media & e-commerce
- Thought leader - deep knowledge of digital media industry trends, best practices, and FMCG marketing. Ability to communicate our value proposition in client settings as well as over social media and industry media.
- Stakeholder Management - engaging, informing, and gaining the support of various stakeholders. Taking time to collaborate and build relationships; earning the respect and trust of others within the organisation through strong emotional intelligence and communication skills.
- Confident, respectful & high energy - you bring freshness, energy and passion into the team. Help create a working environment that is stable, safe, inclusive, supportive and enjoyable to work in
Benefits and Diversity
- 25 days of Annual Holiday Leave
- Work visa
- Comprehensive medical insurance (for employee and dependents)
- Annual home flight tickets (for employee only)
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End of year parties & regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.