The Recruitment Systems Lead role will be a part of supporting the growth of Europe’s fastest growing and most exciting tech scale-ups. Deliveroo serves millions of users every day by automatically managing a complex, three-sided marketplace across 11 different countries.
In this role, you’ll report to the Head of Recruitment Operations and will own the current and future systems & tools for the Recruitment team. You will partner closely with recruiting leadership and the wider recruiting team to ensure they have the right tools, processes, and recruiting operations support in place to hire the best talent for Deliveroo. You’ll be a key player in building scalable and efficient recruitment infrastructure that will enable the team to do their best work for years to come.
What you’ll be doing
- Build and own the global recruiting technology roadmap, including gathering requirements, creating implementation plans, and designing solutions for scale and toolkit compatibility
- Owner of and expert in our ATS (Greenhouse), designing workflows that maximise the tool’s potential, ensure data integrity, and make it seamless to hire from start to finish
- Develop effective change management strategies to drive high adoption and user happiness
- Monitor efficiency metrics and use data to continually improve the recruitment process, conducting root cause analysis and developing solutions (be it tooling, process, training, etc.)
- Centralise agency management, track ROI, and maintain an updated PSL
- Manage vendor relationships from RFP process to implementation and beyond
- Continually review our toolkit to identity gaps in adoption, training, or tool capability; and vet new tool requests
- Build a centralised knowledge base for all things recruiting
- Influence process standardisation across the team and business to ensure consistency in process and data integrity
- Partner with the People Services team to improve our systems integrations
- Proven experience in recruiting operations or program management
- Understanding of end-to-end recruitment process and what best-in-class processes look like
- A deep desire to continually improve the way things work with the ability to influence change at all levels
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to use data to influence decisions
- Affinity for data and using it to drive change and track success
- Iterative approach to operating and comfortable knowing that the work never truly ends and is a continually evolving process
- Experience with Greenhouse or other ATS systems
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS systems
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
Our journey began with our founder Will, arriving in London and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite living in one of the world’s best cities for food. In 2013 he got on his bike and founded Deliveroo.
Fast forward to today and Deliveroo can be found in 11 markets, with over 100,000 riders delivering orders from over 140,000 restaurants and stores serving millions of customers in hundreds of cities worldwide.
Delivering great food from restaurants is how we started, but isn’t our only offering. We pioneered the delivery-only kitchen model, Deliveroo Editions, where we use data to identify gaps in the market and bring new brands and cuisines to new areas, giving people more choice in their local neighbourhood. And using our network and technology we provide a growing on-demand grocery service, which has not only brought incredible levels of convenience to our customers but has been a lifeline to so many during COVID.
We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces, and we do this in real-time. Millions of customers and thousands of restaurants and riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds, and the algorithms behind our marketplace are the secret sauce that allow us to deliver our orders in under 30 minutes.
There are so many questions we are working on and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do we give low income families access to affordable healthy meals? How do we tackle waste? How can we scale our network to tens of millions of orders a day? What does a future layout of a restaurant look like? How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we take what we know about a customer and offer a personalised selection?
At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
The size of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. Only 3% of the global food market is online. Contrast that with the digital disruption of other industries, such as travel (45%) and retail (10%), and it is clear we are at the very beginning of our journey. Despite being one of the world’s fastest growing multi-billion dollar companies, we’re only just getting started.
We hope you’re as excited about the scale of the opportunity as we are and, if you share our ambition, that you’ll join us and be part of this incredible story.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.