We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us in the Deliveroo for Work Partner Lifecycle team. You will work closely within product, engineering, legal & compliance, procurement, finance, data science, and our operations teams to drive adoption of Deliveroo for Work.
Deliveroo for Work is the B2B arm of Deliveroo. Our mission is to provide amazing food experiences to businesses of all sizes at the workplace (wherever that may be!). You can find out more about Deliveroo for Work at https://deliveroo.co.uk/for-work
This is a global role and will involve working with both central and local market stakeholders across our 11 international markets
What You’ll Be Doing
As Senior Product Manager, you’ll secure insights and deeply understand our corporate clients and business users’ needs with particular emphasis on acquiring, onboarding, and servicing our clients from a variety of industries, ranging from financial services to media/entertainment.
- Take ownership of key Product initiatives/areas and drive them through from discovery to implementation and post-launch live monitoring
- Manage and prioritise the backlog of work
- Work cross-functionally with other business and technical teams and have solid commercial experience and understanding
- Effectively influence a Product team’s priorities and roadmap using qualitative and quantitative feedback loops, to ensure a product is built for the right target audience’s requirements
- A strong Product sense that enables us to prioritise high impact changes for a diverse set of teams including Sales, Account Management, Legal, Compliance that pertain to onboarding and post-onboarding processes
- A critical thinking mindset to ask the right questions, drive down on detail and scope ideas to solve complex problems
- The ability to gather, define and prioritise business requirements and to write clear user stories for engineering execution
- Proven relationship building and stakeholder management skills to keep everyone informed and engaged
- Work across the entirety of the project lifecycle from inception, development, implementation and launch
- A proactive Product approach that consistently engages with and anticipates the needs of other disciplines and stakeholders
- Previous experience in Agile delivery methods and frameworks
Preferred, but not required:
- Previous experience or understanding of the Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.