Business Analyst (Robotic Process Automation) - Enterprise Technology
About the Role:
Deliveroo is on a scale up journey to become the world's most definitive food company. In order to do that, we're building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
Enterprise Technology in support of this is working to become the trusted partner, providing a fantastic working environment for all employees.To do that we are undergoing a transformation, building out Enterprise level capabilities in Service Management, Automation and creating a world class Employee Workplace.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who can help us on this journey.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Partner with the Business Process Owner(s) to develop a deep end-to-end understanding of processes targeted for automation and outline the impacted processes
- Develop business requirements documentation of the process to be automated in a manner that is understood by the users and can be shared with RPA solution design and development team
- Work with RPA Team members to facilitate the planning and execution of RPA
- Work with departments to perform value analysis (Return on investment) for the processes
- Work with individuals to understand and build detailed process maps
- Consider change management effects for implementation of new RPA processes
- Provide essential business analysis artefacts, using best practices and tools, for the design, solution and execution of medium and large projects
- Document and diagram the existing environment and data-flows
- Knowledge of RPA technologies and spectrum of good practices with process automation and operational excellence
- Great stakeholder management, dealing with multiple stakeholders at varied levels of the organisation – subject matter experts, functional leads, departmental heads.
- Excellent ability to create and present reports backed with analysed and visualised data
- Experience working on major projects
- Experience of a range of technical platforms and solutions
- Ability to translate requirements into processes and controls
- Strong analytical skills, coupled with a logical, disciplined and structured approach to documentation and procedures
- Experience supporting business process documentation with business owners and SMEs
We're also interested in…
- Experience working with automation software (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath)
- Relevant higher education and professional certifications
- Business success with Agile approaches, e.g Kanban, Portfolio Walls, MVP, fast feedback
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.