The mission of the Performance & Reporting team is to create and monitor the standards by which the Customer Care and Partner Ops team operates, which includes delivering great service to our customers across the three-sided marketplace (customers, restaurants, and riders). The central Customer Care team is expanding rapidly and the Performance & Reporting team needs to mirror this growth in order to provide outstanding support to our Customer Care teams. We currently cover eleven markets across Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and Australia.
Key to this expansion is an immediate need for a Manager for Performance function within Customer Care. We need somebody who can hit the ground running; a self-starter who is comfortable in creating action-oriented insights and driving cross-functional collaboration to reach performance targets and would relish the opportunity to build trust in our data across the business.
- Scorecard management - build and maintain robust KPIs, set and monitor targets for in-house and outsourced partner teams
- Operational efficiencies - explore opportunities and levers for improvement on the KPIs and targets
- Analytical function - gather requirements and build trusted data sets for the internal Customer Care and Partner Ops team as well as across the business
- Reporting function - interpret the analysis results and provide recommendations and insights. Communicate these with senior management
- Stakeholder management - oversee interactions around Customer Care and Partner Ops performance with the Care Leadership Team and stakeholders in the wider business
- Performance analysis - support the quarterly planning process, set OKRs, conduct root cause analysis
- Strong Excel, analytical and problem solving skills with proven experience analysing, interpreting, and summarising complex data
- Proven track record of creating strong, collaborative relationships with various external and internal stakeholders
- Strong communication skills including written communication with senior management/ executives and the ability to adapt their communication style accordingly depending on the audience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential
Preferred, not required
- Consulting background
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience working in customer care operations
- Language skills (e.g. French, Italian)
Life at Deliveroo
We are a small team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.