Product Management at Deliveroo takes many forms, and involves many facets. We’re a consumer-facing brand, with websites and mobile apps which help customers find great quality food which can be brought to them to satisfy their needs any time day or night. We’re a logistics company, directing a fleet of drivers around major cities across the globe using a dedicated native app. We’re a partner to restaurants, who see us as a way to unlock access to new customers and thus maximize the revenue of their existing business. And we’re a home for numerous internal teams building internally facing tools for Care, finance, and others, to keep the operation running effectively.
Life as a product manager can mean working in any or all of these areas, in order to deliver value to customers, drivers, and partners. Day to day, you’ll tackle new, interesting business problems, and find innovative, creative ways to solve them. We’re seeking brilliant and motivated Product Managers to help us keep moving things forward.
Examples of some of the topics and activities in the scope of this role:
- Understand key marketing requirements when it comes to advertisements from branded partners
- Prepare a product requirements document that can be understood by both technical and non-technical audiences
- Build a detailed understanding of the specific feature requirements, by conducting research with key partners and/or gathering input from our commercial teams (central and local).
- Work closely with consumer team to define merchandising and commercial avenues on the consumer app
- Manage product roadmap and propose new features and optimizations
- Lead product area reviews to highlight the impact of business performance to senior leadership and commercial stakeholders
- Work with Data Science to clarify and quantify the objectives of the project, and with other contributors (Design, Content, Research, Legal) as appropriate.
- Engage in reactive support and troubleshoot (eg. bug management, resolution, and internal support requests)
- Collaborate and support your engineering team during development by organizing regular agile rituals and defining clear requirement documentation
- Work closely with PMM team to position feature roll outs and strategize feature adoption and GTM
- Develop a strategy around new product areas starting from conception to GTM
What’s the goal
- Increase revenues by offering advertising avenues to branded partners. Work on the entire growth funnel from activation to retention of brands advertising on the platform.
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.