The UK&I Grocery team are responsible for managing our Grocery business in the UK. This includes maintaining commercial relationships with partners, helping grow their business on the Deliveroo platform and developing the ‘best in class’ value proposition for our customers.
As an Account Assistant for Deliveroo Grocery you will provide support to some of our largest partners. Working closely with a team of Account Managers you will work with both internal and external stakeholders to drive change. This is an exciting opportunity for someone early in their career who is highly efficient, organised and looking for a starting position within one of the UK's fastest growing’s companies.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting Account Managers by completing administrative tasks in a timely an efficient manner
- Reporting on key metrics to partners and helping troubleshoot operational challenges
- Coordinating with the wider Deliveroo Grocery teams to ensure inclusion and participation of key partners in cross functional initiatives
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Highly organised with an ability to work through tasks in an efficient manner
- Results orientated, with a track record of achieving targets
- Self-starter, with demonstrated ability to take the initiative and solve problems with limited guidance