Technical Programme /Project Manager Digital Workplace - Enterprise Technology
Deliveroo is on a scale up journey to become the world's most definitive food company.In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
Enterprise Technology in support of this is working to become the trusted partner, providing a fantastic working environment for all employees.To do that we are undergoing a transformation, building out Enterprise level capabilities in Service Management, Automation and creating a world class Digital Workplace.
We are looking for a Technical Programme manager who can help us on this journey
Come join a company that is passionate about food, passionate about technology solutions, fast paced and high growth! This is an environment where you will learn fast and get to be part of a great culture (Friday lunch club, Riverfront office, Great WFH equipment). We live and breathe our company values .
What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for technical projects and initiatives from end-to-end working collaboratively to deliver value early and often.
- Ensure projects are scoped, approved, scheduled and undertaken in a structured and controlled manner
- Be a methodology guru, able to identify the right approach to a particular project or programme (Waterfall, Agile) and working with other TPMs to form a “Community of Practice” sharing best practices
- Effectively measure the success of projects and offer constructive feedback to all stakeholders
- Build collaborative relationships with all stakeholders and team members in order to successfully manage project lifecycles
Your Management experience:
- Experience of a company scale up or corporate IT transformation
- Successful experience of implementing technology change and processes from scratch with the ability to delve into detail when required.
- Great stakeholder management, dealing with multiple stakeholders at varied levels of the organisation – subject matter experts, functional leads, departmental heads.
- Business success with Agile approaches, e.g Kanban, Portfolio Walls, MVP, fast feedback
- Excellent ability to write and present project proposals and reports backed with analysed and visualised data
- Driven, self-starter without requiring close supervision, collaborative, comfortable adapting to change and learning quickly in a dynamic organisation.
Your Technical Experience
- Experience with any of the following technologies
- Enterprise End User Computing including Jamf/InTune
- Google Workspace (G Suite) / Atlassian tools / Git
- Intranet solutions (LumApps, Workplace, Happeo)
- Robotic Process Automation
- IT Service Management knowledge
- Relevant higher education and professional certifications
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.