About the Role:
Deliveroo is on a scale up journey to become the world's most definitive food company. In order to do that, we're building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
Enterprise Technology in support of this is working to become the trusted partner, providing a fantastic working environment for all employees.To do that we are undergoing a transformation, building out Enterprise level capabilities in Service Management, Automation and creating a world class Employee Workplace.
We are looking for a UiPath developer who can help us on this journey to achieve valuable Robotic Process Automation across the organisation. You will report to the RPA Engineering Manager.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Starting as one of Deliveroo's first UiPath RPA developers in an RPA programme
- Delivering RPA solutions with clear, detailed and accurate supporting documentation
- Performing all technical aspects of UiPath RPA development
- Contributing to the establishment, improvement, and enforcement of RPA best practises
- Translating our requirements into robotic process automation solutions
- Completing thorough testing of automation in training and production environments
- Incident management, including root cause analysis, clean-up and prevention of future occurrences: on-call support may be required
- Have at least 2yrs experience building UiPath RPA bots
- UiPath Advanced Developer Certification
- Experience in .NET.VB or VBA / PowerShell
- Experience in process mapping and design; produce functional and technical speciation documentation
- Solid experience of RPA architecture and infrastructure, supporting corporate business operations
- Process discovery experience and ability to assess a processes suitability for automation
- Experience of understanding good practises within process automation and operational excellence
- Advantageous to have experience of introducing RPA into a greenfield site
- Experience working with Agile approaches
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.