At Deliveroo, we are customer-obsessed. Providing great customer experiences every time is a key part of Deliveroo’s mission to become the definitive food company! We currently cover eleven markets across Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and Australia. The Customer Care team is responsible for 100% of the live order interactions with Deliveroo’s consumers, riders and restaurant partners, as well as much of the back office support for riders and restaurants.
The Senior Automation Analyst will drive automation initiatives to help contain and resolve customer queries quickly and efficiently, whilst delivering a best in class customer experience. Working with our Operations, Product, and Data Science partners, you will look to identify, define, and deliver in-life improvements to our contact channels, as well as other task and process automation opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading quarterly initiatives to enhance the overall experience for our customer care agents, consumers, riders, and restaurants.
- Identifying areas of opportunity to implement task/process automation to drive operational efficiencies, cost savings, and an improved customer experience measured through NPS.
- Understand our customer contact reasons, intents, and flows to help build, test, and optimise conversational chatbot and IVR design at both a process and content level.
- Engaging with stakeholders across Deliveroo to understand business requirements and deliver against strategic targets.
- Working with the management team to define and progress goals aligned to departmental strategy.
- Reporting on self-service and automation performance and user intents to identify growth and development opportunities.
- Defining best practices to maintain live chatbots and IVR’s, and Robotic Process Automations (RPA).
- Collaborating with third-party suppliers and presenting and communicating plans, proposals, and upcoming changes to our service partners.
- A blend of technical expertise (incl. data visualisation, e.g. Looker/Tableau), a strong analytical mindset, and good at synthesising information.
- An understanding of the customer contact/process automation landscape and how to manage these tools, along with a keen interest in emerging trends and technologies.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
- Proven track record of creating strong relationships with external stakeholders, customer care operations, and support teams.
- Experience working in a customer support environment.
- Proven experience of working on a global scale or in complex, fast-paced environments with an element of ambiguity.
- Experience working with Amazon Connect/Lex, Zendesk, and/or Salesforce is desirable.
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.