A progressive Quality, CeX, Voice of the Customer-obsessed leader is required to develop a best in class Quality, Compliance and Voice of the Customer framework and execute it. The ability to adapt to new tools (transcription QA services and technology) with impressive excel/Visual/SQL skills. The role requires a tactician, as it will be 70% implementing, measuring, and solutions-focused.
The responsibilities will include; monitoring and assessing the quality/compliance of B2B and B2C contacts across all EU SMB channels. This includes phone calls (both inbound and outbound), live-chat conversations, emails, etc. Measure sales compliance performance.
- Ownership of quality standards & Voice of the Customer standards
- Ownership of systems, tools and processes for maintaining, monitoring & improving quality standards
- Experience with speech to text transcription services and ways of measuring success
- Monitoring & assessing performance
- Developing metrics for quality & compliance scores to track performance
- Delivering analytical feedback to operation teams and country leads
- Developing a Voice of the Customer and engaging with stakeholders on projects to improve the quality of service delivery
- Preparing reports for senior management/MBR/QBR performance
- Conducting root-cause analysis and aligning to KPI/SLA’s
- Providing customer feedback and internal compliance feedback to management
- Reviewing the EU SMB experience and supporting developing a best in class service delivery
- Experience working in a sales contact centre and managing a quality function across all contact centre channels, with a European scope
- Progressive towards QA applications such as transcription and automated scoring software
- Outstanding customer service framework vision and dedication to providing exceptional customer delivery
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experienced in working in a matrix environment across Europe
- Experience in implementing ideas to improve overall contact resolution and deliver a best in class customer delivery model
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, commitment to quality, critical thinking, and exceptional judgment. Ability to form cross-departmental relationships and the ability to influence
- Strong program management skills and data-driven decision making
- VBA, SQL, Expert Google sheets/MS Excel skills
- Experience and confidence to produce senior level management reports and presentations – including presentation of insights and data that drives decisions
- Ability to switch between high-level strategy to detailed execution (30% Planning 70% Delivery in the first year)
- Travel to hub locations is a requirement, and to the HQ based in London
Plus: Bi-lingual. English and one of the following: French, Italian, Dutch, Flemish. Start-up or outsourcing QA experience welcome. Fast-paced environment.
Life at Deliveroo
We are a small team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.