Corporate Sales Operations & Strategy Manager (Deliveroo for Work)
Deliveroo for Work (DFW) is the B2B arm of Deliveroo. Our mission is to provide amazing food experiences to businesses of all sizes at the workplace (wherever that may be!). You can find out more about Deliveroo for Work at https://deliveroo.co.uk/for-work
Despite the pandemic and subsequent lockdowns, DFW has continued to grow, and we are now looking for a Corporate Sales Operations & Strategy Manager to turbocharge growth from our sales org. The role will be based from our HQ (London, UK), however, will be a global role, covering sales operations and strategy across all of DFW’s markets.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Sales Operations & Strategy Manager will include:
- Project manage the rollout of new sales tools
- Build, prioritise and allocate lead lists to ensure all of DFW’s markets have a constant supply of high quality leads to meet commercial targets;
- Review and update sales playbooks, provide training to sales teams on the tools available to them and increase adoption and usage with the aim of improving sales effectiveness;
- Review and update sales collateral (for e.g. sales pitch decks) and ensure the team is trained on and has access to all the sales material;
- Build and maintain extensive sales reporting on Salesforce and Looker;
- Manage vendor relationships, conduct negotiations (e.g. proposals, terms and contract, financial forecast);
- Lead discussions with local sales teams on their strategic goals and requirements in order to devise outbound/inbound lead strategies;
- Self-starter and pro-active – You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Naturally curious – You always look for ways to innovate and improve
- Entrepreneurial – You crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of the company
- Data driven, analytical and forward thinking — You are passionate about solving difficult business problems and telling the story behind the numbers
- Relationship-builder – You are an excellent communicator and can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- 3+ years work experience within an analytical or commercial environment. Experience in working with sales teams in high growth start-ups is a plus.
- Highly skilled and experienced in analysing data.
- Experience in working with data platforms like Looker and Tableau and CRM tools like Salesforce is preferred but not required
- Strong business acumen and results-oriented
- Strong project management skills, experience managing relationships with external vendors and international projects.
- Good communicator and relationship-builder, with the ability to manage cross-functional stakeholders and influence the direction and focus of projects outside of your immediate reporting structure