What we need from someone in this role
We are looking for a fantastic content creator to work across our social platforms and in collaboration with our brand social team.
Working directly into Deliveroo creative studio you will develop concepts with the Brand Social team and go out to shoot fantastic and engaging digital content.
Your remit will be to create 4-5 videos a month (min) this includes shooting and editting. As well as this you will be capturing content for PR activations that Deliveroo does across the UK filming and editing brand reputation videos and telling those stories through video in a compelling way.
Example output in over month
- Video to help raise awareness for Deliveroo’s grocery offering, filming content creators making food / recipes / visiting grocery locations
- Shooting at a town/city creating multiple videos at different restaurants showcasing the best food from around the city on Deliveroo (style of Tasty/Foodbible)
- Shooting and editing TikTok style videos that showcase food and lean into emerging trends e.g. pasta/Feta video being cooked
- Capturing content for a PR stunt and turning it into a social media asset that can be shared with media
- (Ad hoc) Work with internal comms team to film and edit of our CEO and Founder, Will Shu, talking about new initiatives Deliveroo is launching and overlaying with text and engaging footage of our riders or partners
Deliveroo is seeking a videographer and content producer to create video assets for Deliveroo’s owned channels as well as its growing commercial offering to partners.
We are looking for a brilliantly resourceful and proactive individual who will be planning and running social and commercial video projects across the Deliveroo social and comms channels.
What will you be doing?
- In this role, you will oversee and support projects from conception to completion. You'll work closely with the brand social, PR and creative studio teams to plan, film and edit the content.
- The Videographer / Video Editor has to be passionate about creating videos in the most effective and efficient way.
- The person should have the willingness to learn and adapt to the work culture with a strong understanding of the entire workflow from pre-production to post-production.
- Strong ability to find opportunities in ever growing challenges in video production. Ability to shoot, edit and create videos of different styles and quality.
- Skilled in using video editing tools, 2D animations, colour grading and sound editing and creating unique templates in After Effects for transitions and animations
Day to day, you will:
- Create eye-catching and engaging video content for use across the Deliveroo digital channels, inclusive of social media channels
- Work on full video production processes including conceptualisation, storyboarding, scheduling, filming, and post-editing including animations if required, as well as being involved in some production e.g. liaising with restaurants to arrange going to film
- Shoot, edit and deliver Deliveroo’s social video content maintaining consistency of quality across all videography aiming to set a high standard across all content created
- To be able to review and identify locations, setups and necessary lights to create video advertisements
- Deep research on various shooting strategy for short video format, using distinct style and methodology to create unique video shoots
- Managing all relevant video assets including high end and low end quality. Setting up and tearing down cameras, audio recorders, lighting, microphones, and props
- Think creatively to edit and assemble final visual/audio creative material; ensures consistency and relevance to production; monitors the technical quality of final video
- Deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment to ensure all deadlines are met, working from briefs/ moodboards or concepts
- You will mainly be working collaboratively with the brand social and creative studio team or autonomously to arrange shoots and deliver against briefs
- Problem-solving and communicating between inter-departmental teams during the production process
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and adapt easily to changes in art direction, product design, and project execution
- Participating in calls/meetings with internal and external stakeholders where concepts and pitches are discussed and developed with partners and teams
- Maintain an awareness of emerging trends and new ideas and translating these into videography and communication
- Collaborate closely with our teams to deliver cohesive content across our site, paid and social channels
- Good communication skills and can manage internal and external stakeholders, partners,
- Good visualisation skills and willingness to bring innovative elements within video
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- Specialised in Filming and Video Editing
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Advanced knowledge of Post-Production and Production process
- A working knowledge and understanding of social media and digital video platforms
- Fluent English, knowledge in other European languages would be a strong plus.
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.