Corporate Account Management Lead - FR
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
As Corporate Account Management lead, you will have the opportunity to lead our account B2B management team in France. You will be part of Deliveroo for Work and help achieve our mission to deliver amazing food experiences at work (wherever this might be - office, home, co-working space, etc). You'll have the opportunity to build and grow our B2B business across France, leading an account management team in our effort to build Deliveroo’s next billion dollar business.
What you’ll be doing
- Member of the corporate account management team in France
- Own your account management portfolio execution. This includes building relationships at C-level across large enterprises, as well as managing a long tail of SMBs, investing the marketing budget and designing commercial strategies
- Collaborate with local and HQ senior management, as well as with Customer Service and Marketing teams to roll out corporate marketing initiatives and make sure we are using our tools effectively and maximising our growth potential
- Participate in calls and off-sites with other international Deliveroo for Work colleagues to share best-practices and leverage network
You have a natural commercial attitude, understand the B2B world, and are customer-obsessed. You also are:
- An experienced commercial professional
- You have +3 years experience in a B2B commercial role, preferably as a senior account management professional
- You have a track record of achieving and surpassing commercial targets
- A strategic thinker, communicator and negotiator:
- You have strong analytical and organisational skills
- A demonstrated ability to design strategic plans and execute on goals with high impact results
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork, presentation and project management skills
- You are empathetic, you can build strong relationships
- A relentless executor, motivated and process driven:
- You're equally comfortable operating at 10,000 feet and 1 foot. You don't hesitate to get your hands dirty and look at the details but you're just as comfortable thinking long-term
- You exhibit an ability to motivate and self-motivate
- You are results-driven
- You are driven, passionate, entrepreneurial, and a self-starter who questions the status quo and strives for exceptional results
- An Innovative and creative being
- You design new opportunities and build internal and external excitement for new initiatives
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.