At Deliveroo, we are customer-obsessed. Providing great customer experiences every time is a key part of Deliveroo’s mission to become the definitive food company! We currently cover eleven markets across Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and Australia. The Customer Care team is responsible for 100% of the live order interactions with Deliveroo’s consumers, riders and restaurant partners, as well as much of the back office support for riders and restaurants.
The Content Specialist is responsible for ensuring the Customer Care Knowledge Base is comprehensive, clear and concise, to deliver the best Customer Care agent experience at Deliveroo. Supporting the Care Content Lead and Care Copywriter, you will produce engaging, informative, customer centric knowledge articles to be used by agents, escalation and commercial ops teams on handling consumer, rider and restaurant contacts in all markets. Whilst working to tight deadlines, you will need to champion the agent experience to ensure we provide best in class knowledge base content to support agents and escalation teams in delivering their KPIs.
What you’ll be doing
- CreatIng and developing content for the agent Knowledge Base
- Conducting regular reviews of Knowledge Base content and customer facing copy to ensure we deliver a best in class experience for our customer care agents, consumers, riders, and restaurants.
- Engaging with stakeholders across Deliveroo to understand business requirements and create copy for product, marketing, or operational initiatives, whilst working with tight deadlines.
- Using data and insight to identify areas of opportunity and make recommendations on how to improve our Knowledge Base.
- Creating reporting to provide stakeholders with insights on customer and agent engagement, and satisfaction.
- Collaborating with stakeholders and third party partner vendors to respond and encourage feedback and incorporate critique and edits in a fast changing environment.
- Supporting the Content Lead on delivering on the Knowledge Base success metrics.
- Content writing experience is essential.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Proven ability to write engaging, plain English content.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent organisational skills with a proven ability to work across multiple projects.
- Strong, written and verbal communication skills, to clearly present ideas, theories, and projects to senior management and Operations.
- Experience in working cross-functionally and with tech teams is desirable.
- Working proficiency in French is beneficial.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.