When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London over 7 years ago and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. Fast forward 7 years and we operate in 12 countries with over 60,000 riders who deliver orders from 100,000 partners in over 500 cities, across 12 countries worldwide.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want, when they want, where they want it.
And we’re just getting started
The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. Contrast that with the digital disruption of countless other industries - from banking and travel to retail and communications - it’s clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun.
About the Role
The Commercial Partnerships (CP) Team at Deliveroo today focuses on revenue generation through sampling campaigns through our Editions kitchens, selling ad banners on our homepage, and providing Fast Moving Consumer Goods (“FMCG”) companies with access to limited in-menu e-commerce assets on our platform. The vision for the CP business is to be a leading media and eCommerce marketing partner for FMCG companies, providing marketing performance data and sampling as value-added services.
Editions is Deliveroo’s global network of delivery-only kitchens, providing a flexible expansion platform to restaurants as well as a better restaurant selection and order experience to Deliveroo's customers. Since 2018, our kitchens have been used as a key distribution channel for physical sampling for advertisers as well as experiential and media activations (e.g. pop-ups and bag sponsorships).
The Campaign Project Manager, Commercial Partnerships (CP) is focused on managing the workflow of all CP Editions campaigns in the UK (including sampling, pop-ups and bag sponsorships). You will be fully responsible ensuring all campaigns are delivered on time, within budget and executed to the highest standard. The desired candidate will be a highly-organised and commercially astute project manager, able to deliver multiple campaigns across the UK and comfortable working with stakeholders both internally and externally.
What you’ll be doing:
- Execute the workflow of all CP Editions campaigns, ensuring all campaigns run smoothly and are executed to the highest standard
- Act as the main point of contact and central coordination between the client, the pertinent Deliveroo teams (Sales, Editions) and external suppliers
- Create campaign and delivery schedules, providing guidance on campaign feasibility
- Ensure all campaigns meet Deliveroo’s Legal and quality control guidelines
- Booking external suppliers and tracking costs to ensure campaigns are delivered within budget
- Produce full Post Campaign Analysis for all campaigns, delivering insightful reports and commentary
- Provide input for the development and optimization of best in class processes and playbooks that streamline our sampling operations
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-2 year’s experience in the successful project management of end to end campaign delivery
- Demonstrate the ability deliver multiple campaigns, constantly reviewing performance and making recommendations for improvements where needed
- Commercially astute, comfortable negotiating with internal and external stakeholders to deliver cost efficiency
- Highly organised with an exceptional eye for detail, able to work to required campaign timelines and remain calm under pressure
- Strong communication skills, able to build internal relationships with key internal stakeholders (including Ops, Commercial, Legal and Finance)
- Ambitious self starter, with drive to make things happen independently and through collaboration
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing companies around.