Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
As a corporate operations exec, you will be responsible for managing the operations of one of the most strategic projects at Deliveroo for Business. You will need to:
- Assist our clients: Prepare and send daily menus, gather team orders (including allergy requirements and requests for labeling), and place the orders.
- Ensure tailored experience: You will liaise with the restaurants and the relevant internal teams to ensure the orders are tailored to the clients’ requirements (allergy requirements, labeling…)
- Organise and oversee operations: You will liaise with other departments (mainly live ops, CS and the restaurant account management team) to eliminate the opportunity for substandard performance by proactively tackling issues and ensuring the successful delivery of large corporate orders.
- Live monitoring: You will monitor large orders in real time to ensure the service we deliver is outstanding.
- Analyse and improve processes: You will contribute to understanding the operational challenges around these use cases and help to improve the existing processes, as well as implementing new ones.
The right candidate will be hungry, ambitious and motivated to work within a fast moving environment. As a guide, the ideal person will be:
(Remember, this is just a guide, and if you see something you can’t tick off… good, you can learn here)
- Proven executor - able to take an idea, make a plan and get the job done.
- Effective communicator - outstanding interpersonal skills as you will be directly liaising with clients over email and on the phone.
- Multitasking pro - the ability to tackle several complex problems without missing a step.
- Problem solver - able to take ownership, solve problems, and keep a cool head in challenging situations.
- Strategic - use the information available to you to build a plan with clear goals.
- Structured thinker - take problems and your ideas to solve them and make them into a coherent action plan.
- Experience in a customer facing role
- A good level of spoken and written English
- Attention to details
- An interest in all things food and restaurants. Deliveroo is a company of people unapologetically passionate about what they do – if you’re not into food, you soon will be.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.