The Global Care Operations team
The Operations team is the engine room within Care - owning agent performance, continuous improvement, change and transformation, our focus is improving customer experience and delivering efficiencies.
In this role you'll be involved in four key areas:
- Creating and cascading performance reports for all back office and escalations channels across Care (e.g. email)
- Identifying trends in performance and conducting ad-hoc analysis (e.g. agent productivity)
- Helping define new metrics, targets and best practices to improve customer experience (e.g. first touch resolution)
- Managing channel, queue and agent performance (e.g. ensuring backlog reduction strategies are in-place)
What you’ll be doing
- Managing global performance of all backoffice and escalations channels for Care teams globally
- Identifying performance gaps for (outsourced) partners and internal stakeholders (e.g. escalations teams) and leading on performance improvement strategies where required
- Supporting teams make Care a true differentiator at Deliveroo by implementing best in class customer satisfaction practices
- Relentlessly driving performance by surfacing issues across Care operations
- Owning deep dives for individual markets and leading updates with Care LT and stakeholders on specific issues (e.g. performance gaps)
- Helping define targets, KPIs and OKRs for the team and being responsible for own goals
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 3+ years’ experience as an Operations Analyst in a fast moving and dynamic company - experience in Agile work is highly desirable
- Is detail and action orientated, with experience of leading performance improvement projects (e.g. root cause analysis / backlog reduction strategies)
- Is not afraid to speak up when working with more senior stakeholders and partners
- Is knowledgeable of CRM systems (e.g. Zendesk / Salesforce) and has experience of creating reports across systems
- Takes personal accountability for quality and accuracy of their work
- Has solid analytical background (e.g. Excel pivot tables and INDEX MATCH), SQL skills are highly desirable but not essential
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.