When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
About the role
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join the local marketing team in Singapore on a 12 months contract. This role will work closely with the local Marketing team to support day to day visualization and simple copy-writing for marketing comms materials as well as supporting small to mid scale campaign asset creation for digital media. This role is a 12 months contract role, and reports to the Restaurant Marketing Manager, based in Singapore.
What we do
Design at Deliveroo takes centre stage. Not only do we build marketing communication assets for social media and Deliveroo app, but also restaurants and grocery partners.
We support the business in delivering Deliveroo collateral that is unique and on-brand every step along the journey, and ensure that we reach both new and existing customers in a way that is effective and memorable.
We are looking for an experienced artworker to join the local Marketing team. If you have eyes like a hawk, are detail orientated and enjoy working as part of a team as well as on your own, and enjoy coming up with catchy and memorable marketing copy, you’ll fit right in. We encourage our team to be curious, and invest time into finding new ways of solving problems.
You are passionate about consumer facing contents, and you care about getting things right - but you also know when it’s important to ship and iterate later. Naturally, you’ll be fantastic at using the Adobe Creative Suite and know all the ins and outs of getting something into print! You have great communication skills and are comfortable collaborating with colleagues from the entire business to create the best possible product.
As a Content Specialist on our Singapore-based team, you will:
- Efficiently deliver highly accurate and beautifully crafted artwork that fits the brand and local business needs
- Develop and adapt day to day marketing collateral for CRM (eDM, in-app pop-up, etc.) including visuals and engaging and clear copy-writing to support the marketing executions
- Support producing small to medium marketing assets for paid social and digital media including a simple GIF or video assets leveraging stock videos
- Maintain delivery of consistent graphics and message across all assets
- 1-3 years of experience on similar roles
- A good working knowledge of all the Adobe programs including InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects (Motion graphics) and Illustrator
- With an increasing emphasis on digital work, a knowledge of Adobe After Effects is essential
- Technically savvy, with a swift and efficient production method
- Well aware of the importance of consistency and accuracy, especially when inputting translations / localised text
- Proficient at retouching images
- Adept at reading and working to various types of spec sheets
- Great at managing your workflow and tasks to ensure that deadlines are met and high standards are maintained