Deliveroo Hop launched in September 2021 and is Deliveroo’s speedy grocery delivery service. Our mission is to deliver groceries to customers around the world in as little as 10 minutes - from the weekly shop, to a last minute dinner party or a late night snack. Working with trusted grocers, Deliveroo Hop promises to bring customers the very best products at lightning speed.
The team behind Deliveroo Hop are building a network of stores across London, the UK and other markets. Each delivery store is staffed with a team who have been specially trained to manage the operations efficiently as well as pick and pack orders in record time, with Deliveroo’s 100,000 strong rider network completing all deliveries.
We’re looking for people with an exceptional drive and entrepreneurial spirit to join the team at Deliveroo Hop and help us build the leading speedy grocery delivery service. Hungry to win? This is an exciting time to join the Deliveroo Hop team within the broader Deliveroo organisation - we’re only just getting started!
Deliveroo is hiring a Marketing Analyst to join the Hop Grocery team based in our HQ London office. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager for Hop, this role will be responsible for supporting the Hop Marketing team with various data requests needed to run campaigns and evaluate the performance of marketing activity. This role is responsible for the creation and design of reports and reporting tools, as well as the provision of data analysis to deliver insights to key decision makers to assist in all marketing planning for Hop.
We are seeking an experienced analytics professional who has a strategic mindset and a strong skill set for data analysis, and has worked in Marketing or a related field.
What you’ll be doing
The Marketing Analyst for Hop will be responsible for:
- Providing analytical support across the broader Hop Marketing team, by assisting in setting up effective post-analysis and reporting
- Analysing the impact of marketing activity on business performance for Hop
- Supporting the Hop Marketing team in driving campaign effectiveness through ongoing optimisation of data selection and KPI development
- Creating and managing visualisation analysis using Looker, Excel and other programs
- Collaborating with other Data Scientists and Marketing colleagues to drive and continually improve reporting solutions
- Build and maintain a robust view of the dark-store market, identifying trends & key marketing impacts from the global competitor set
- Converting gathered data into easily comprehensible information and dispersing insights and recommendations across the team and management
- Understanding and optimising return on marketing investment
- Continually improving all data processes within the Hop Marketing team
- Creating, rolling out & owning processes, tools and reporting dashboards to improve internal efficiency
The ideal candidate is highly analytical with a strong set of organisational and communication skills. You’ll be able to think strategically, validate your assumptions with data, and then execute quickly on your plans.
You should also be:
- Driven, hard-working and agile. Hop is Deliveroo’s new speedy grocery delivery service and we are moving very fast so we can scale at pace
- Extremely analytical and have a passion for detail, marketing and data crunching
- Resourceful, creative, and with a keen eye for leveraging data insights to help our Hop Marketing team make more insightful business decisions. You are detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of accuracy across all aspects of your work.
- Able to create reports and dashboards in Looker to be used by Marketing and business stakeholders
- Comfortable working with individuals at all levels. You must be a team player and able to galvanise support from colleagues across departments and cities.
- An expert in Excel. Experience using SQL, Looker and Google Suite would be beneficial
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing tech companies in an incredibly exciting space.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.