Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including ever-growing groceries & restaurants divisions.
The B2B Marketing Manager will form part of the Global B2B Marketing team and will act as a global growth hacker and a well established B2B marketing generalist. Based in London, you will report directly into the Senior Product Marketing Manager and work with local and HQ teams on all B2B marketing initiatives covering both online and offline initiatives. The main goal of this role is to help drive B2B growth.
The responsibilities of the B2B Product Marketing Manager includes:
- Create the go-to-market Marketing plan, collaborating closely with Product Management, Design, Operations, Commercial, Marketing, Comms and Data Science to build effective launch strategies, including: understanding the addressable market, setting target audience and objectives, developing compelling creative assets, and ensuring we drive awareness, engagement and adoption.
- Manage, own and analyse the marketing communications plan to ensure all digital channels are optimised for success
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Work closely with the User Research and Insights teams, and relevant tools, to build a powerful voice of the customer that can be heard throughout the product lifecycle; using it to drive actionable insights to improve our strategy and experience.
- Identify and develop product education initiatives and opportunities to ensure that our customers are always able to easily realise the full value of our products.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing organisation to ensure that our understanding of audience needs, messaging, tone of voice is consistent across all channels.
- Continuously identify opportunities to drive growth - this role is all about driving B2B growth. The function is a young team, meaning there is plenty that still needs building as we scale up.
This role requires an analytical and entrepreneurial individual that can take on projects with minimal guidance. This person is a self-starter, a keen problem-solver, and someone who doesn’t mind getting involved with everything from design, photography, analytics, whatever it takes to drive growth.
Additional requirements include:
- 3 - 5 years experience in a product marketing role (ideally in B2B) and experience with both online and offline marketing required
- Experience with go-to-market strategy and engaging stakeholders in the process
- Experience in a fast-moving startup culture
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Confident communication skills for reporting to stakeholders at different levels, ability to influence people across the organisation
- Exceptional organisational skills, collaborative skills and attention to detail
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.