We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want when they want, where they want it.
We work with riders, restaurants, and consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world and we do this in real-time. The algorithms behind that marketplace are the secret sauce that allows us to deliver our orders in under 30 minutes.
The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense.
About The Role
As the Restaurant Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving marketing growth for Deliveroo through tactical marketing promotions and partnering with restaurants and grocery partners, by developing, executing, and managing the performances of all small to large scale marketing promotion activities that deliver commercial results.
You will be responsible for effectively showcasing our restaurant partners in Deliveroo’s marketing, developing scalable and effective promotion and measurement toolkits to drive results, and managing internal and external stakeholders to maximise awareness of Deliveroo in partner comms.
You will be an entrepreneurial thinker and a self starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to ‘think big’ while paying careful attention to detail. You will be experienced in managing partnerships or relationships and have a broad understanding of the marketing channel mix.
You will have the ability to dive deep into the data and meet with key stakeholders to understand segments, needs, priorities and growth areas. Be the voice of restaurants in the business and within the marketing team, developing frameworks & processes to engage restaurants with Deliveroo marketing, and enable country marketing teams to meet their goals.
This role is an individual contributor role that requires both strategic planning and hands-on execution, reporting to the Head of Marketing, Singapore.
What you'll be doing:
- Marketing promotion strategy & planning: You are the expert in planning marketing promotion and tactical campaigns from platform-wide, SMBs to key restaurant and grocery brands level
- Build & maintain brilliant marketing partnerships: Work closely with some of our most important restaurant and grocery partners. Be the point person to maintain joint marketing plans and strategy at JV level. This includes partner involvement in national brand and promo campaigns, restaurant specific activity on Deliveroo, site-specific targeted support etc. Plans must be both tactical (driving transactions) and brand-driven to ensure they create value for partners and for Deliveroo
- Cross-functional collaboration: Take an active lead in collaborating to champion restaurant marketing strategy and drive growth for restaurants and Deliveroo. Work closely with the Account Management, Campaign & Media, CRM, PR & Grocery Teams to develop initiatives and activity that best leverages selection and drives growth.
- Support bespoke enterprise preferred marketing pitches: For the top partners, manage a suite of ideas that we can pitch (what we give, what we get) to drive preferred / exclusive marketing
- Measure, Test & Learn: Measure the relevant restaurant marketing KPIs. Utilise data-driven decision making to continuously improve the performance of our marketing efforts. Monitor and report on their performance, share learnings with the marketing and commercial teams.
- Take an analytical approach: Our industry moves fast - so this role will need to keep a relentless focus on how to segment and understand our restaurant partner base to maximise growth.
What you'll need:
- 5-7 years marketing project management in both strategic and executional level in consumer-facing industry, preferably QSR / restaurant industry
- Experience strategising, planning and executing marketing promotions and tactical campaigns with both analytical and creative approach
- Skilled at relationship management, with experience in managing extended groups of demanding stakeholders, able to influence and manage multiple key stakeholders
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation environment
- Detail-oriented executor. You're skilled at planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once. You can prioritise high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward.
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically
- Proven ability to think strategically with an understanding of long-term business vision balanced with short-term realism
- High affinity for the food sector, an understanding of customer segmentation, and insight into current food trends
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful, and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- 20 working days annual leave
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- Subsidised Classpass membership
- Never go thirsty with well-stocked fridges
- Monthly lunches on us from all your favourite places
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!