As a Junior Team Lead you will be responsible for the French Restaurant Launch Assistants in the New Restaurant Experience department. This team is responsible for launching new restaurants on the platform and guiding them to success.
The role is a fixed-term contract for 12 months. The successful candidate will be working as part of the Small & Medium Business (SMB) Team to promote campaign results, and implement the best solutions at scale that delivers the expected outcome for Deliveroo. The Junior Team Lead will report to the New Restaurant Experience Team Lead.
Hours of work will be between 9.30 am- 6 pm Monday - Friday (40 hours)
What you'll be doing:
- Performance management and reporting: management of a multi-lingual team with varying levels of expertise and report their performance to your Senior Team Lead. Plus, you will be responsible for identifying areas of improvement and possible gaps in the team performance that prevent the company from achieving target efficiency metrics.
- Support to plan campaigns to achieve key objectives: proactively planning telemarketing campaigns to reach our target KPIs.
- Training and upskilling: training and up-skilling the team on telemarketing skills, and on new products and services that can help restaurants have a better performance on Deliveroo. Your goal will be to ensure that the team has the knowledge and tools available to positively engage with the restaurants at all times.
- Support Talent Acquisition: finding the best candidates through different channels that might fit in the team by taking interviews, recruiting, giving feedback, solutions and new ideas!
- Work in close conjunction with other Team Leads on the SMB Team.
- Be responsible for your team’s monthly performance targets and KPI’s
Who you are:
- Native or Fluent in French & English (Spanish or Dutch is a plus)
- You communicate well, are great at building trusting relationships, and can adapt your style appropriately
- Will maintain a positive and proactive manner in carrying out all tasks
- Will act as a champion for change, bringing and implementing new ideas to a well-established team
- Ability to adapt your management style in order to achieve set KPI’s across the department
- Passion for quality and highest levels of standard and service whilst continually aiming for improvement
- Demonstrates resilience and tenacity
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want when they want, where they want it.
We work with riders, restaurants, and consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world and we do this in real-time. Millions of customers and thousands of restaurants and riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds. The algorithms behind that marketplace are the secret sauce that allows us to deliver our orders in around 30 minutes.
And we're just getting started.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away, and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion, or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.