At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
As a Security Architect focusing on IAM, you will have the opportunity to design, build, and implement various company wide tooling and capability to protect workforce and consumer identities.. Working closely with Deliveroo’s Enterprise Technology, Engineering and other key business stakeholders and members of the Security team, you will roll up your sleeves and help execute requirements set within our security strategy and roadmap to secure identities, enforce role based access and protect access to key business systems.
Reporting to the Head of Security Architecture and Engineering, this solutions focused role will be working on a range of security projects and activities. You will be directly influencing the security posture of many projects across the company to ensure that security plays a key part in everything we do.
What you’ll be doing
- Act as one of the central points of contact with the business with regards to cyber security.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure that security is built into the design of projects and initiatives across the business.
- Build, implement and maintain key security controls and technologies for the Security team and the company aligned to the security strategy and roadmap for identity and access management domain.
- Analyse applications, systems, and infrastructure to identify key architectural risks, and recommend and drive security improvements using a risk based approach.
- Articulate business and security requirements in product evaluations via the RFP process.
- Collaborate with the Product Security function to ensure the appropriate security controls and technologies are in place across the tech stack.
- Provide level 3 SME support for security technologies or in the event of a security incident as required.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong communicator with the ability to translate technical to non-technical audiences.
- Strong hands-on experience in working across workforce and consumer identity domains.
- Deep expertise in implementing tools and capabilities to improve management of customer identities, to enforce fine grained role based access across internal systems and applications, to enhance privilege access solution and to streamline/automate processes for managing joiners, movers and leavers including access recertification.
- Experience with Cloud environments and workloads and ensuring that security architecture and engineering aligns to that model.
- Broad knowledge of the security technologies and capabilities used in an enterprise, particularly in a high growth, cloud based environment.
- Experience in developing and implementing a security technology “blueprint” leveraging a cloud framework (e..g, AWS Well Architected) to build secure, high-performing, resilient and efficient infrastructure for applications and workloads.
- Strong hands-on and technical background with a solid understanding of enterprise systems, the various security threats and risks they face, and how to remediate them.
- Highly motivated self starter, with natural curiosity and the passion to innovate.
Preferred, but not required:
- A mix of consulting and industry experience.
- Experience with Cloud native consumer facing businesses is an advantage.
- Hands-on coding experience.
- Cloud security experience is a must, but AWS cloud and Google Workspace (G Suite) experience is preferred.
- Experience integrating disparate identity infrastructure.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.