Technical Programme Manager - Enterprise Technology
About the Role:
Deliveroo is on a scale up journey to become the world's most definitive food company.To do that, we're building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
Enterprise Technology to support this is working to become the trusted partner, providing a fantastic working environment for all employees.To do that we are undergoing a transformation, building Enterprise level capabilities in Service Management, Automation and creating an outstanding Digital Workplace.
We are looking for a Technical Programme manager who can help us on this journey
You will establish and manage varied IT projects across numerous technologies and driving positive change for the whole function.
Your experience of modern, project management practices including Agile methods will help our teams bring exciting technology to life. Your enthusiasm, technical and business depth will help guide our partners to create further customer success.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Reporting to the Head of Delivery, you will manage technical projects from end-to-end working collaboratively to achieve value early and often.
- Ensure projects are undertaken in a structured manner
- Be a methodology expert, able to identify the right approach to a particular project or programme (Waterfall, Agile) and working with other TPMs to form a "Community of Practice" sharing best practices
- Effectively measure the success of projects and offer constructive feedback to all stakeholders
- Build great relationships with all partners and team members to successfully manage project lifecycles
We are looking for someone who has...
- Experience of a company scale up or corporate IT transformation
- Experience implementing technology change and processes from scratch with the ability to delve into detail.
- Great stakeholder management, dealing with multiple partners at varied levels of the organisation – experts, functional leads, departmental heads.
- Business success with Agile approaches, e.g Kanban, Portfolio Walls, MVP, fast feedback
- Excellent ability to compose and present project proposals and reports backed with analysed and visualised data
- Motivated, without requiring close management, collaborative, comfortable adapting to change and learning quickly in a dynamic organisation.
- Technical background either as an engineer or leading implementations
We're also interested in…
- Experience in any of the following technologies
- ZenDesk / ServiceNow / Workday / Looker
- Enterprise End User Computing including Jamf/InTune
- Google Workspace (G Suite) / Atlassian tools / Git
- Robotic Process Automation
- IT Service Management knowledge
- Relevant higher education and professional certifications
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.