The U.K. & Ireland are our domestic and most mature markets. Functions include commercial, operations and marketing, and teams in the UK&I partner closely with global functions such a product, technology and consumer to deliver results for our customers.
The Regional UK and Ireland team is responsible for driving Deliveroo’s performance across all 4 nations of UKI. From Brighton, to Bognor to Belfast, we are experts in the local markets we serve. As part of the regional UKI team, you will manage relationships with the most exciting restaurants in your city and region. Regional UKI presents one of the biggest growth opportunities available to Deliveroo and we are building a team of commercially savvy, entrepreneurial and ambitious individuals to help us fulfil our potential
We are looking for a Strategic Key Account Manager to join our Regional U.K & I team. This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing business in a competitive market. You’ll be responsible for building relationships with new and existing restaurant partners in your area, improving our proposition for customers and identifying ways to continue our fast growth. This is an excellent role for an outgoing and commercial individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be the local expert for an area of the U.K. This means knowing the restaurant industry inside and out, and being the face of Deliveroo in the area.
- Account management for top restaurant partners in the area, optimising their performance on the Deliveroo platform for growth.
- Identify and sign up new and top local favourites to Deliveroo and set them up for success.
- Understand and improve our customer offering in the area through strong local knowledge. This will involve improving our selection, optimising restaurant operations, and working on the area’s strategy plan alongside a Regional Manager.
- Maximise the potential of marketing opportunities in the area by encouraging restaurant participation
- Experience in account/relationship management, sales or similar
- Effective relationship building and communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen, results and target oriented
- Comfortable using and understanding data on restaurant partner and city/area performance to identify areas for improvement
- Self-starter, hard worker and well organised, enjoys working autonomously and having a mixture of field based (2-3 days per week) and office/home working (2-3 days per week)
- Preference to have a full driving licence and a car (mileage paid for) to travel to and within your area
- Bonus if you live in, or know well, any areas in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, Leeds, Oxford, Birmingham, Cambridge, Bristol or Cardiff - multiple roles/areas are available.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.