Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of prestigious firms and startups. We tailor specifically to these companies through our corporate business unit, Deliveroo for Work (“DFW”), which offers multiple services such as meal allowances, catering, and corporate gift cards.
The Global Director of Deliveroo for Work role is in charge of our entire corporate business globally, setting out and executing on strategies across sales, account management, marketing, and operations to win new business and optimise existing corporate accounts.
This role is based in London and reports directly to the Chief Business Officer - International, liaising with the country Heads of DFW and local management teams in order to achieve growth targets.
The role includes:
- Being the global advocate for the corporate business unit to the company’s C-Suite as well as local management teams
- Implementation & execution of global sales & account management strategies, managing local B2B commercial teams across 11 markets
- KPI performance management, staff hiring, and execution support for each country Head of DFW
- Lead on B2B marketing strategies including lead generation, retention/CRM, content marketing, and branding for DFW
- Ownership of the global P&L of DFW
- Partner with London HQ teams to influence and manage DFW processes in finance, operations, product, and engineering
- Liaise with the customer service teams to streamline procedures for existing clients
- Lead global off-sites with the DFW management team to share best-practices
The ideal candidate has a natural commercial attitude, understands the corporate world, and is highly customer-focused. This person requires the following attributes:
- +10 years experience in a B2B commercial role, preferably managing a sales & account management team
- Track records of achieving and surpassing aggressive sales targets
- Natural leader, that can not only build, but also mentor a team
- Driven, hard-working, and a self-starter
- Highly analytical and experienced in stakeholder management
- Has experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Is passionate about food and restaurants
- Desire to progress within a fast paced start-up environment
- Preferably someone with startup experience
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.