Business Recruitment Coordinator, Europe
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives. To help us pave the path for a massive 2021 and beyond, we’re building our business recruitment team in the UK, Europe, Middle East, and APAC.
Our business recruiting team is split into different regions and we’re hiring across our Europe, Middle East, and UK&I teams. We’re offering a full time Recruitment Coordinator role based in Paris, France.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll partner with the Biz recruitment team and hiring managers to ensure a best-in-class candidate experience
- You’ll need to be super organised and be able to juggle conflicting diaries & priorities across the recruitment team and hiring managers
- You’ll be solution-driven and be happy to share ideas on how we can do things better and more efficiently - you’ll be able to own these projects to see them become a reality!
- In a nutshell, you’ll be scheduling interviews, organising travel as well as tracking interviewer load, interviewer onboarding, managing recruitment agencies, arranging debriefs and managing our applicant tracking system.
Skills you’ll need:
- You’ll be naturally organised: do you love planning things with friends and family? Are you the one who’s pulling everyone together and suggesting dates, times and locations?
- You’ll be comfortable managing a high volume of requests: our will come from recruiters, hiring managers and candidates
- You should look beyond day to day activity and suggest/ implement process improvements both in the recruitment team and the hiring process.
- You’ll be able to prioritise across multiple tasks with a focus on time and expectation management and to take a self-starting approach to your day
- Strong communication skills as you’ll be working closely with our candidates to give them a great experience and to create a seamless recruitment process for our hiring managers/interviewers
- Fluent oral and written communication in French and English
If you have experience with an ATS, that would be beneficial. We use Greenhouse at Deliveroo.
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.