As Head of Commercial Operations for UKI National Accounts you will play a critical role in supporting our frontline National Account Managers and Client Partners so that they can spend more time serving our biggest and best known restaurant and retail partners.
Working with a small team of Account Executives, you will be responsible for managing a range of AM support processes and deploying and embedding a suite of new tools designed to make our National Accounts team more efficient. You will collaborate closely with central teams to ensure our sales technology is designed and deployed to support the frontline teams and that we have an efficient go-to-market process with partners for all future features, product and service launches.
Reporting to the VP Commercial UKI, you will have exposure to and involvement with all National Accounts segments and the teams that lead them.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Shaping, deploying and embedding the Sales Technology that will streamline operational activities for the UKI National Accounts team
- Partner with Sales Tech in defining the requirements and use-cases for future process and tool enhancements
- Test Sales Tech tools to ensure fit-for-purpose and ensure that the E2E process across support functions will operate as designed
- Lead the roll-out of Sales Tech to the UKI National Accounts, including education, training and other change management activities required to maximise adoption
- Ensuring an efficient go-to-market process for future launches of features, products and services relevant for UKI National Accounts
- Act as primary point of contact for central teams that are deploying new projects that are relevant for UKI National Accounts
- Build and maintain an “air-traffic control” overview and timeline of all future project launches
- Ensure that all launches are supported with suitable partner-facing communication materials and reactive Q&As and that AMs and CPs are well-briefed ahead of a go-live date
- Act a central consolidator of feedback from AMs, CPs and Partners that can be shared with central project teams
- Maintaining and enhancing all partner-facing selling materials in a central repository (ShowPad) that can be self-served by all UKI National Accounts team members
- Own and manage the ShowPad taxonomy for UKI to ensure the right content is available and easily found by frontline ShowPad users
- Liaise with all content owners to ensure materials on ShowPad are kept up to date with the latest data, insights and information
- Ensure all ShowPad are capable of using and are adopting ShowPad as their primary source of partner-facing selling materials
- Managing the regular reporting routines and tools for UKI National Accounts
- Build the suite of standard reports used by all AMs, CPs and Segment Directors to evaluate partner or portfolio performance
- Ensure reports remain refreshed and relevant
- Managing the UKI commercial L&D curriculum
- Own the commercial induction process, ensuring content remains relevant, induction sessions are scheduled and new starters attend the relevant sessions
- Mange the third-party supported training courses to ensure appropriate scheduling and attendance of participants
- Collaborate with central team on Roo-specific training needs and ensure these programmes are deployed in UKI as appropriate
- Leading a small team of Account Executives available to support AMs and CPs on partner-specific administrative processes
- Manage request process and deployment of AEs to ensure they are best deployed
- Identify and implement opportunities to pass certain (types of) requests to either UKI PSC or Manilla PSC Teams
- Project Management: ability to manage and progress a complex portfolio of tasks and projects involving multiple stakeholders across both UKI National Accounts and other Deliveroo functions
- Change Management: utilises a range of proven techniques to manage a diverse team through a series of change such that they consistently adopt new ways of working and the tools that support them
- Process Design: can map out end-to-end processes, identify inefficiencies, propose solutions and build the case for change
- Communication & Influence: structured communication skills with a clear aptitude to listen and respond to stakeholder needs, and adapt to and engage different audiences. Is a trusted advisor to senior stakeholders and teams around the business
- Community-Building: a team player who readily collaborates cross-functionally and can resolve areas of misalignment or conflict between teams
- Team Management: Can build an engaged team of frontline, individual contributors to deliver consistently high standards across a range of administrative processes
Life at Deliveroo
We are a small team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around