The Financial Reporting team is recruiting for an exciting, newly created role in a rapidly growing area of the business. This team is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of our results, high quality external reporting, working effectively with external advisors and cross functional teams on a range of finance projects.
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee and review the month end reporting, preparing the monthly pack for the Editions global business for the consolidation team to prepare the group pack.
- Work alongside the other financial reporting heads, to ensure month end is completed on time across the group.
- Ensure financial controls are operational across all parts of the global Editions functions.
- Ensure that the business is adopting and adhering to new accounting standards, and new business ventures are accounted for in accordance with IFRS.
- Assist with the financial audits and any tax inspections.
- Review relevant contracts with partners and franchisees ensuring that accounting is accurately in accordance with IFRS for all.
- Ensure that inventory and leased assets are appropriately tracked and accounted for.
- Lead a small team, including a graduate trainee, ensuring that they meet their relevant training needs.
- Partner with the Editions commercial finance team to support business decisions.
- The individual needs to be ACA / ACCA or CIMA qualified with more than 3 years PQE.
- Good technical accounting skills and relevant food industry experience.
- Netsuite experience is preferred but not required
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.