Emiratisation at Deliveroo
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world, so join us for the ride.
Deliveroo is looking for Emirati Talent, as a first step towards Emiratisation, which is an important pillar of the UAE's economic diversification agenda. Our intention is to recognise potential individuals and focus on building their skills to nurture local talent to become future industry leaders and experienced in the booming food delivery industry.
Our initiative is meant to support the employment of Emirati nationals, identifying their capabilities, accelerating their development, based on their career goals.
Join us in this exciting journey! Looking forward to discussing opportunities across different levels with UAE National candidates that meet the below criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree
- UAE passport & Family book ( Khulasat Al Qaid)
- 1+ years of experience using Google suite or Microsoft Office
- Highly organized, meticulous individual, with a proven ability to multitask and balance different priorities, within a.
- Great English skills (verbal and written)
If you're a passionate UAE National that aspires to excel in the food industry, we are looking for you.
Benefits and Diversity
- 25 days of Annual Holiday Leave
- Work permit as applicable
- Comprehensive medical insurance (for employee & dependents)
- Annual home flight tickets (for employee only)
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End of year parties & regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work with!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.