We are looking for an Enterprise Account Manager for Grocery to join the team. This is a rare opportunity to join a new key business unit. The desired candidate will be a great account manager with responsibility for supporting key grocery accounts. Your role will be commercially focused, however you will work cross-functionally with teams including Operations, Marketing and Product to ensure success.
Day to day..
- Support the operating rhythm with key strategic accounts -building marketing plans and drive operational improvements
- Build relationships with grocery partners and work closely with partners to improve the customer experience
- Support partners in administrative tasks and queries, working closely with our offshore support teams and product teams
- Drive the operational plans for ODC across Australia - keeping across legislative changes and reducing poor customer outcomes
- Work closely with the Key Accounts and Marketing & Merchandising functions to support our partners
- Roll-out new product features to our partners and help partners understand our product and processes
- Gather best practises from other markets to help our local account successfully
- Work with our Operations and Marketing teams to drive efficiencies, improve customer outcomes and accelerate revenue growth
- Work closely with the Commercial team members to drive overarching Commercial team goals
- Build experience in the grocery market in terms of operations and competitive developments
Skills we are looking for...
The role requires a great account manager who has the ability to connect with partners, solve their problems quickly and independently in a fast moving environment, and can work cross-functionally.
- Relationship builder - Experience building relationships and managing a portfolio of accounts, preferably in the technology and/or hospitality industries
- Team player - You are a team player who is able to work cross functionally with our operations and marketing teams to get to the best outcome for Deliveroo, our partners and customers
- A doer - Ability to get things done, figure out new processes, and get to the bottom of a things within a fast-paced environment
- Client facing - 1+ years customer facing experience / coordination experience (or similar)
- CRM experience - Experience with CRM systems (esp. Salesforce) is a plus
- Communicator - Strong presentation and communication skills combined with the ability to understand our partners. Believe in our ability to create services and products which address this and have the customers best interest at heart
- Problem solver - Ability to identify and solve problems quickly, troubleshoot, and drive to a solution while fostering best practices. You are also able to read and interpret data
- Self motivated - You are self-motivated and invested in the success of your portfolio
- Persuasive - Ability to overcome objections and stay on message with Deliveroo objectives to persuade partners to further engage
- Upbeat, confident & high energy - You bring freshness, energy and passion into the team. Help create a working environment that is unique, spawns new ideas and is enjoyable for the other people involved
- Grocery experience - Experience working in grocery stores is a plus (but not a must)
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Additional leave days for years of service
- Volunteering leave to support a charity of your choice
- Health & Wellbeing
- Free access to HeadSpace
- ClassPass corporate discount
- LinkedIn Learning Access
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Amazing HQ offices located in Melbourne CBD
- Excellent kit to enable working from home and a parent-friendly working culture
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefits
- Quarterly celebrations with the wider team, end of year parties & regular social events
Our team is currently working from home in line with the current government advice relating to COVID19; benefits related to working from the office will be available when we return back to the office.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.