Deliveroo is growing fast, and we have more restaurants on the platform than ever before. We want to provide fast, accurate support to those restaurants whenever they need it, allowing them to grow and succeed with Deliveroo. As a Restaurant Support Team Lead you'll be responsible for managing a team of agents, who provide support to all of our restaurant partners on a wide range of queries, across email, phone, and live chat.
The successful candidate will be working as part of the SMB team, reporting to the Head of UKI Partner Services. Hours of work will be between 9.30 - 6.30pm Monday - Friday.
- Responsible for the day-to-day oversight of a team of Restaurant Support agents.
- Key activities to include coaching the team to develop skills and knowledge, oversight of team behaviour and attendance, providing reporting on results, and developing and refining key processes
- Work closely with other Team Leads
- Be responsible for ensuring your team hit agreed KPIs, establishing and maintaining a performance management framework for your team
- Track record of managing a call centre team successfully
- Clear and confident communicator, both verbally and written
- Highly organised and detail orientated mindset
- Experience in account management or customer service desirable
- Ability to take ownership and work within demanding targets
- Emotional intelligence and empathy