We have ambitious expansion targets for 2021 and 2022, with a rapidly increasing number of restaurants joining the Deliveroo platform. As a Restaurant Onboarding Team Lead you will be responsible for managing a team of Restaurant Onboarding associates, working to get new restaurants up and running on Deliveroo, and growing their order volume.
The role is a fixed-term contract for 12 months. The successful candidate will be working as part of the SMB team, reporting to the Head of UKI Partner Services. Hours of work will be between 9.30 - 6.30pm Monday - Friday.
- Responsible for the day-to-day oversight of a team of Onboarding associates.
- Key activities to include coaching the team to develop skills and knowledge, oversight of team behaviour and attendance, providing reporting on results, and developing and refining key onboarding processes, to ensure restaurants are set up for success
- Work in close conjunction with other Team Leads
- Be responsible for ensuring your team hit agreed KPIs, establishing and maintaining a performance management framework for your team
- Ensure restaurants are fully comfortable with our processes and systems so that they can make the most of their new partnership
- Track record of managing a call centre team successfully
- Clear and confident communicator, both verbally and written
- Highly organised and detail orientated mindset
- Experience in account management or customer service desirable
- Ability to take ownership and work within demanding targets
- Emotional intelligence and empathy