The Role- Head of UKI Partner Services (Call Centre)
Are you a first class call centre leader who can help us improve the restaurant experience on Deliveroo? We are looking for a Head of Partner Services to join our UK&I Commercial team based in Manchester. Reporting into the Director, Small Medium Business UK&I, this is an exciting and challenging role focused on leading a 40 person team that is responsible for ensuring every one of our restaurants and retailers get the help they need at the moment they need it so they can maximise their sales on Deliveroo.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Building and managing a high performing contact centre team. You will build and motivate the team that support restaurants and retailers with both on-boarding and post on-boarding activities.
- Providing best in class support to our restaurants. You will set and achieve ambitious targets by optimising our processes, deploying new technologies and building team capabilities such that we solve our incoming partner’s queries in a timely and efficient manner and with top partner satisfaction scores.
- Unlocking efficiency gains across our wider UK & Ireland Commercial teams. You will work closely with our face-to-face account management teams to define the most efficient approaches to solve their restaurant or retailers’ needs while ensuring they focus on the highest value-adding activities
This is a demanding role which will require drive, ambition and enthusiasm. The successful candidate will have a passion for running high performance operational teams.
The desired skills/experiences include:
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in Call Centre Management roles
- Proven track record of motivating and engaging frontline call centre teams to deliver an efficient and customer-obsessed experience
- Results-orientated with a high usage of data to manage performance and identify new opportunities for improvement
- Agility to operate in an ambiguous environment and anticipate and respond quickly to short-term operational issues as they arise
- Ability to define and deliver organisational, technology or process changes at speed with high levels of team adoption
- Collaborative approach with peers and business leaders to build support for and unlock resources to support delivery of your agenda
- Knowledge of the restaurant and grocery industries is a plus