Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
What you’ll be doing...
You'll work in the Rider Operations team, focusing on rider onboarding and lifecycle, which includes:
- Ensuring we source enough applications from aspiring riders
- Getting sufficient riders on-board to meet our consumer demand
- Optimising the rider experience both during and after their application process
- Strengthening the rider proposition to maximise retention
- Working with our vast dataset to identify patterns in rider behaviour
- Drive ideation, testing and implementation of new and differentiated recruitment strategies
- Ensure a seamless onboarding experience for riders, quickly identifying and escalating any issues
- Partner across the team to work on different engagement activities, such as events, partnerships or benefit offerings
- Take ownership of some of the team’s KPIs and targets
- Work closely with the data to continuously review and improve targets and strategies
- And much, much more!
Skills you’ll need…
- Inquisitive - infectiously curious, thoughtful and happy to question the status-quo.
- Track record of ‘getting things done’ - operational knowledge of the business and how it works today. Know when you have enough insight to make a call, and execute rapid high quality decisions
- Data driven - comfortable with numbers and using analytical rigour to guide decisions. Proficiency in MS Excel / Google Sheets is essential.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English, with style and the ability to employ the appropriate tone of voice for any situation.
- Effective communicator - outstanding interpersonal and business skills. Able to quickly establish gravitas and credibility with a range of stakeholders.
- Adaptable Fixer - enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable with the ability to remove barriers and bottlenecks via facilitation, creativity and resourcefulness.
- Ability and desire to work in fast paced environments
- Become an important team member in a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Snacks and drinks provided (although not unlimited, you will never go thirsty or hungry)
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Additional leave days for years of service
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
Diversity and Inclusion
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.
Apply now to continue the conversation.