What you’ll be doing…
Reporting to the Engagement Management, your role is to deliver key engagement initiatives for Deliveroo’s riders and restaurants. You will be tasked with delivering a best in market proposition for riders, for example, expanding and improving the PERKS platform seeking highly quality benefits for our riders while supporting a range of retention activities across owned channels. You will also support the restaurant teams in communicating process changes and updates to restaurants, seeking investment in marketing placements, and support operational objectives with restaurant-focused communications.
- Support rider and restaurant retention initiatives by coordinating and executing on owned channels
- Lead planning and execution of rider retention strategies
- Work with the restaurant/commercial team to create the restaurant communication strategy and plan
- Copywrite & deliver communications for rider and restaurant partners
- Support and execute initiatives to gain marketing investment from restaurant partners and manage regular promotion communications to restaurants
- Proactively seek partnerships and benefits for riders, including the PERKS program
- Contribute to external reports or industry group discussions by delivering surveys, providing data and information as requested
- Identify opportunities, threats, and challenges in markets and act accordingly
Skills you’ll need…
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience, experience in marketing preferred.
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically
- A self-starter attitude that’s able to quickly adapt to changing processes and priorities
- Ability to influence and work with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Strong skills and a track record for growth
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Additional leave days for years of service
- Volunteering leave to support a charity of your choice
- Health & Wellbeing
- Free access to HeadSpace
- ClassPass corporate discount
- LinkedIn Learning Access
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Amazing HQ offices located in Melbourne CBD
- Excellent kit to enable working from home and a parent-friendly working culture
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefits
- Quarterly celebrations with the wider team, end of year parties & regular social events
Our team is currently working from home in line with the current government advice relating to COVID19; benefits related to working from the office will be available when we return back to the office.
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away, and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.
Apply now to continue the conversation.