We’re looking for a senior leader to oversee our restaurant inside sales and customer success teams. Our inside sales, remote customer success and restaurant support teams in our Madrid centre are dedicated to providing SMB restaurants across our 5 European markets (France, Spain, Italy, Belgium and Netherlands) with market-leading sales and support. This role leads a 100+ person high performing sales and support organization and should be passionate about sales management and performance, customer experience and should have excellent communication and people leadership skills with strong commercial judgement and a relentless focus on delivering results. This role reports directly to the VP, Restaurants.
- Manage a multilingual team of 100+ restaurant sales and support representatives spanning 5 markets
- Drive a results-oriented culture with a strong focus on driving sales and servicing excellence
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical sales and servicing plans
- Manage weekly, monthly, and annual sales and performance targets including new business volume, restaurant satisfaction and retention
- Represent the Voice of the Customer through feedback from sales and support teams on our proposition and customer experience
- Effectively balance company and customer needs to deliver against customer experience targets and business goals
- Recruit, lead, motivate, coach and develop the sales, account management and inbound support teams through support of new hire training, mentoring, performance calibrations, teammate selection, internal talent movement, and training needs assessment and closure of knowledge gaps
- Manage, prioritize and delegate work based on sales and activity pipelines as well as data analysis in close partnership with support functions and other teams
What you'll need:
- Due to the technical/specialised nature and seniority of the role, a minimum of 10 years of experience is desirable, ideally in a Director of Inside Sales and/or Account Management role in a B2B context
- High literacy in CRM applications including Salesforce is a must
- Solid track record of achieving revenue and growth targets within a multi-team organization
- Autonomy with a strong analytical approach — exceptional ability to join quantitative and qualitative approaches to frame and synthesise complex business problems into clear, concise and easy-to-understand sales and servicing goals
- Proven ability to design and communicate clear sales and servicing processes, and a detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with an eye for detail and a passion for presenting data and information in clear, compelling ways to communicate targets and articulate performance
- A deeply curious and avid growth mindset, constantly looking for ways to improve and creatively solve problems - both the big strategic things, as well as the smaller quick wins
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.