Head of Edition Site Ops UK
Successfully scale the site operations team in line with expected growth / deliverables
- Lead key partner engagement to align on long term operational planning and areas of mutual development
Champion the role of compliance in on demand delivery and implements best in class methods to keep Editions at the forefront of industry thinking
Continually integrate best practices from domain to prioritise learning and development across the site operations org as well as inputting into wider cross functional work
Be able to galvanise and motivate large numbers of small teams around specific OKRs, and continue to refine and improve operational efficiency while reducing operational errors
Lead on multiple large and complex projects including new format developments with a 1-2 year vision as well as exporting proven models across different geographies
Be able to substitute at MBR level and regularly lead comms with exec level and senior stakeholders
Set budget proposals within agreed parameters and measure site operational costs in line with expectation across the period
- A high calibre food professional with experience managing large multi site operations with full P&L responsibility
- An original thinker capable of innovating and building the operational playbook for Deliveroo Editions 2.0 and beyond
- A people leader and influencer with excellent communication skills and experience of building and retaining high performing teams across large geographies
- Strong organisational, leadership and administrative skills with experience of delivering results with multiple stakeholders
- A food business expert with 8+ years experience at Operations Director level or equivalent
Deliveroo is a multi-billion-dollar company that is more than doubling in size every year. Deliveroo came top in the FT's list of Europe's fastest growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte's 'UK Top 50' two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. It is a formula that works for us as we continue to bring great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
Why work for Deliveroo?
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.