The Performance & Supply associate is an exciting function in which you can combine your analytical skills, creativity and zest for making an impact. You will be a part of the Operations team responsible for the right supply of riders and operational performance of the delivery network in The Netherlands, encompassing reliability, availability and efficiency.
You ensure that we have the right number of riders on the road in the right place at the right time, so that customers always get their food within 30 minutes. Additionally, you optimise the rider’s experience of working with Deliveroo whilst taking into consideration the customer’s delivery experience and the wider priorities of the business. As a Performance & Supply Associate you will report to the Director of Operations NL.
Come join the growth story!
What you will do
- You will run forecasting models to determine how many riders we need in our network in existing and new cities to match the expected orders of hungry consumers;
- You ensure we have enough applicants in the pipeline in existing and new cities and use the available tools and take initiatives to boost the number if necessary;
- You own and optimise the onboarding experience for riders;
- You keep an eye on our network of thousands of freelance riders, recognise problems, come up with suggestions for solving them, and take the steps to action these;
- You will be identifying, prioritising, managing, and executing projects to a deadline to improve operational performance in line with business priorities;
- You are actively developing and executing strategies for improving rider numbers and retention in key areas;
- You will ensure coordination with upcoming operational changes within the Operations team as well as with other departments where possible;
- You will work closely with the international team to implement and share best practices.
- You lend a helping hand where necessary. We are a small team and there is always something exciting going on.
- You are adept at using large data sets to extract the relevant information to both identify and resolve issues;
- Experience or shown interest in programming languages, preferably SQL and Python;
- You know when you have enough insight to make a call and apply the 80 / 20 rule;
- You are able to communicate difficult concepts clearly;
- You have previously shown strong project management skills;
- 1 - 3 years of work experience.
- Fluent in Dutch.
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.