At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
We are looking for an experienced Reward Program Manager to join our People Operations team, with a primary focus on on Benefits and Performance Management. Reporting to the Global Head of Reward, you’ll help design and operate our employee benefits and performance management programs to the company. You’ll partner across various HR, People Strategy and Finance teams to develop solutions and implement programs to enhance employee engagement and support the overall Deliveroo business strategy.
What you’ll be doing
- Oversee and administer UK employee benefits programs, including the administration, budgets and renewals for our suite of UK benefits
- Design and develop impactful benefits and wellbeing programs that align with our reward philosophy and maximise value for our employees
- Perform regular market research and benchmarking, and analyse data and trends in order to evaluate Deliveroo's market positioning and benefits offerings
- Build reports and models to forecast global benefits spend and inform global benefits budgets
- Partner with global HR business partners to ensure local benefits programs are aligned to the global benefits strategy
- Manage all employee communication programs related to benefits and performance management
- Lead the management and execution of bi-annual performance management programs, including tool administration, communications and training
- Develop performance management criteria that align with Deliveroo's employee development goals
- Provide analysis on performance management outcomes, and identify ongoing areas for improvement
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- HR Experience in HR or Total Rewards, preferably in in-house employee benefits management or consulting, in a fast-paced environment with a strong track record of execution and delivery
- Strong analytical skills, including high levels of proficiency with Excel, Google Sheets with the ability to analyze data and build models and reports, as well as excellent attention to detail
- Experience owning relationships with global stakeholders across all levels, including executives and senior leaders
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to develop concise materials, executive-level presentations, and experience delivering presentations to large audiences
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.